Reasons to draw/doodle even if your “not as skilled” as everyone else. Don`t think you can’t draw, just do it.
- Just for the fun of it
- It`s relaxing
- It`s good for your mental health
- You are getting better at drawing/doodling
- If you love it and it doesn`t hurt anyone, why not?
- Don`t let other peoples fantastic art let you down, everybody got their own style
- Look at my crooked lines ;D
- (With a hint of humor) bad drawings/doodles stand out more, “no one” posts them
- Try a different technique or style, it might help. (My technique of doodling first and then see what it is helped me having fun again. It`s always a surprise to me what I`m doodling)
- It can bring a smile to your or another person`s face
- You will always have something to do when it`s quiet
- Your creativity will grow
- Remember to fly